Sign Up for Job Alerts!

Not ready to apply? Take just a minute to sign up for job alerts.

🔍
Location Search

NSW Health Employee? Sign in using your StaffLink ID.

NSW Ambulance Careers

About us

NSW Ambulance is one of the largest ambulance services in the world and an integral and dynamic part of the NSW Health system, providing high quality clinical care and health related transport services to over 7.5 million people in NSW, distributed across an area of 801,600 square kilometres.


Our dedicated Triple Zero (000) call takers answer a call for help on average ever 28 seconds - 24/7 a day and 365 days a year, dispatching our paramedics, doctors, nurses and clinicians via land and air to reach virtually any location in the state.

The NSW Ambulance workforce is varied and we employ over 4,500 people, with 90 per cent being operational staff involved in the frontline delivery of services. The remaining 10 per cent of our workforce are corporate and support staff who work to support our clinicians delivering care through managing fleet, mechanical workshops, finance and payroll, human resources, community education and administration.

Browse Jobs

Browse jobs by type or location.

Latest Jobs

Employment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 5Remuneration: $146,469 - $164,227 per annumHours Per Week: 40Requisition....

General Manager

REQ104215 Requisition #

Employment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 1Remuneration: $72, 591 pa - $97, 649 paHours Per Week: 38Requisition ID:....

Administration

REQ104003 Requisition #

Employment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Operational Mgr Lvl 4Remuneration: $145, 547 pa - $174, 143 paHours Per Week:...

Operational Management

REQ102714 Requisition #

Employment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: ChaplainRemuneration: VolunteerHours Per Week: When requested or requiredRequisition ID:....

Volunteers Support

REQ100230 Requisition #

Employment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Fitter / Motor Mechanic Lvl 3Remuneration: $57, 462 pa - $57, 462 paHours Per Week:...

Trades

REQ100590 Requisition #

     NSW Health Employees

Already employed by NSW Health?


Search Here

My Profile

Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.

Go to Profile

My Applications

Review and Track your applications.

My Applications

Connect with NSW Ambulance on Social Media